Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluation of Proposals put up for recommendation / approval as per credit policy.
- Customer visit and discussions to assess the loan requirement.
- Customer business and income assessment.
- Understanding the business thoroughly for self-employed non-professional profiles.
- Ascertaining and Validating the revenue streams and expenditure of the business.
- Should be able to see through the potential risks of the proposal.
- Should have ability to do due diligence without sufficient and formal documents / data.
- Files Checking as per Credit Policy.
- Risk Analysis related to case & Client.
- Maintaining quality of credit information, underwriting standards and presentation.
- PDD and Portfolio Management.
- Facilitate the development of clearly defined and updated policies & procedures for all credit risk management.
- Handling Disbursement officers for process.
- Accuracy of work and timeline adherence.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven work experience in Credit underwriting of Retail Asset Banking products, services and operations (preferably in private sector, LAP/SME/Mortgages)
- Understanding of local business and micro economy
- Keen understanding and focus on risk, controls, compliance and regulatory framework
- Strong analytical & communication skills (written & verbal)
- Preferably CA/ ICWA/ MBA Finance / PG - Commerce)
- Ability to build, coach and mentor high performance oriented teams
- Should have good knowledge of Risk Related to Business.
- Good client servicing skills.
Good financial analytical skills, communication skills.
Recruiter Name: Pritam Singh
Recruiter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org