- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Preparing monthly MISs to meet internal and external reporting requirements.
- Preparing Financial statements.
- Coordinating with statutory, Internal and Tax auditors for quarterly audits.
- Monitoring and analysing accounting data.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Provide recommendations to improve systems & procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Assign projects and direct team members to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations and ensure that there is a redundant process backup in place for every critical operation.
- Monitor emerging technology to determine ways to automate the accounting process without sacrificing accuracy and accountability.
- Develop monthly and quarterly accounting reports for the management and executive teams.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Qualification: Chartered Accountants
Experience : 3-5 years’ experience in Accounting (Preferred in NBFCs or banking sector)
- Good communication skills.
- Capabilities to handle Team.
- Knowledge of Indian Accounting standards.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
Recruiter Name: Mahavir Singh
Recruiter Email: email@example.com