20 May 2022
Jaipur (Corporate Office), Rajasthan, IN
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
· Receiving or making a moderate volume of calls from or to customers.
· Striving to achieve first call resolution and maintain the quality of service provided by the call center.
· Using listening skills to understand the needs and complaints of the customer before offering them the best possible solution.
· Responding efficiently to customers and creating a positive experience.
· Remaining calm and professional while dealing with annoyed customers and providing them with the best solutions to resolve their issues.
· Joining a team of customer care executives and building a positive relationship of teamwork, trust, and excellence.
· Understanding and using the required software, reports, tools, and metrics.
· Transferring and escalating the calls to the appropriate department if needed, such as sales.
· Participating in training and striving to increase and improve existing skills.
What we’re looking for:
· Candidates from the financial industry will have a due advantage.
· Must be familiar with the customer engagement skill sets.
· Proficient in Verbal communication.
· Someone with the fluent language proficiency of Gujarati or Marathi, will have added advantages.